CaCO3 filler masterbatch is a high concentration masterbatch made of calcium carbonate powder, polyolefin resin and other additives by fully mixing and melting processing. Calcium carbonate used as filler in the production of plastic products can reduce the cost of plastic products, is conducive to improve the mechanical properties of products, dimensional stability, heat resistance, and can improve the processing performance of plastic, improve productivity.
Our products are divided into ordinary CaCO3 filler masterbatch and high-end CaCO3 filler masterbatch. Ordinary CaCO3 filler masterbatch can be widely used in blowing film, blowing plastic, injection molding, extrusion molding, plate, tableware, PP woven bag, PP fiber, PP non-woven cloth, etc. High-end CaCO3 filler masterbatch is made of nanometer calcium carbonate and imported resin, which is mainly used in high-grade plastic products.
1. Reduce the cost of products, improve production efficiency
2. Improve heat resistance, hardness and rigidity
3. Improve the dimensional stability of products and avoid deformation caused by shrinkage.
4. Good dispersion: good solubility with polypropylene and polyethylene, so even with a large amount of filling, you can still get a good appearance.
5. Improve surface printing property of plastic
6. Wide process adaptability: customers can use the original processing equipment and production process for production.
|CaCO3 particle size||800mesh ,1250 mesh,2500mesh|
|color||White/ Grey white|